Intimacy Lesson I (How To)
Materials: two people clothed in black fitted clothing, no socks, no shoes, hair must be short
or pulled back, a white wall
1. Person A: stand one foot from a white wall, perpendicular to the wall, with the left side of
the body closest to the wall.
2. Person B: stand one foot from the white wall mentioned in Step One, facing Person A,
with the right side of the body closest to the wall, placing the toes three inches away from
those of Person A.
3. Person A and Person B: stand straight, face to face, make eye contact.
4. This space must be maintained throughout the exercise.
5. Person A: lean forward.
6. Person B: lean back maintaining aforementioned space.
7. Person A: lean back.
8. Person B: lean forward maintaining aforementioned space.
10. If Person A is unable to maintain the space between Person A and Person B, the former
must take a step back and pause for five seconds before resuming the initial position.